Proto for Paid Dues

Download "3rd Notice" FREE

October 18, 2009

Thank You

First off, I would like to thank all of you for visit my blog. For all that don't know me, I go by The Prototype. I am 1/6 of a music, art, and poetry collective by the name of The Urban Poets Crew. The other members are:

MC Mega - www.myspace.com/mcmega1
Redencion - www.myspace.com/redencion
Jynxx - www.myspace.com/jynxx909
eDuBB - www.myspace.com/edubbupc
SuperB - www.myspace.com/superbupc

and mine:
The Prototype - www.myspace.com/prototypicalmc

So..... here's a little about me.

I am a newlywed who lives in a work/live loft(ish) commercial building in Downtown Pomona, Ca. My wife Janine is an admissions counselor for Chapman University. Together we run our venue "The Bakery" in Pomona hoome of Urbane Culture a spoken-word open mic held every first and third monday of the month. We also host Hip Hop shows and rent our venue out to various promoters to use as they please (as long as it's still intact after their event).

When I'm not working on promoting shows at our place, I work as a studio engineer for C&M Productions which is also on our property (3-in-1 like a copy/fax/printer). And when I'm not working in the studio, more than likely I'm at Cal Poly Pomona working on my Bachelors in Music Business. Yes, I'm a busy man and still find time for my wife and cat Bandi.

Bored yet?

Hopefully not. I plan to use this blog to give you a little insight to the behind-the-scenes life of a working musician, not just as shameless promotions for product that you might not give two *beeps* about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Press