Proto for Paid Dues

Download "3rd Notice" FREE

October 21, 2009

First Midterm of the Quarter....


Finished!! I just took my first midterm this quarter in my Classical Music class at Cal Poly Pomona. For all that do not know, I'm a Music Industry Studies major with an emphasis on Music Business. It was pretty easy. I'm saying in hope that when I get it back it will have an A on it. I don't know how I would feel about getting a bad grade on it after I publicly celebrated its simplicity.

On another note, I found it rather weird to overhear my professor ask "where's the party at?" to one of my classmates. Maybe it isn't that odd since we are all adults, but partying with your teacher? Idk. Not my cup of green tea latte. Your thoughts?



Holla.
Proto

2 comments:

  1. What is that pic about? I was hoping you would explain. At Whittier college we had a prof named Chuck Hill and he always stayed where the party was! Cool guy...he just wanted to groooove. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic is just representing an old dude partying (ie. my professor). Sorry Professor if you are reading this. You aren't that old. :) And I might chill with you.

    In class that is.

    ReplyDelete

Press