Proto for Paid Dues

Download "3rd Notice" FREE

October 23, 2009

The Nerve of this FRESHMAN

So I had my first midterm in Music Theory this morning and decided to show up to class early to study. I got there about 30 mins early and chilled out, played the piano and studied. About 10 mins after I arrived, a classmate showed up (I have no idea what his name is, nor do I really care to find out). We greet each other, he sits down, and he.... FARTS!!! Loud as Hell (just imagine Hell to be loud for.. well... for imaginative purposes). He says "excuse me" and just puts his head down on his desk to take a nap before class. I don't know about the rest of humanity, but when I have gas, I fart outside (ALONE), or in a VERY crowded room (that way I could act like it was someone else and say "Damn.. somebody smells like *beep*"). I tried to take a picture of the guy but my camera kept making noise as I snapped the photo, so I took a video. THAT IS THE BASTARD RIGHT THERE. Not the Black guy, cuz that's me.


Note: At the end of the clip he's zipping up his Trapper Keeper. Wowzers!

bas⋅tard  /ˈbæstərd/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [bas-terd] Show IPA –noun 1. a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child. 2. Slang. a. a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person: Some bastard FARTED RIGHT NEXT TO ME in class. b. a person, esp. a man: The poor bastard broke his leg. 3. something irregular, inferior, spurious, or unusual. 4. bastard culverin. –adjective

No comments:

Post a Comment

Press