Proto for Paid Dues

Download "3rd Notice" FREE

October 26, 2009

Smoke Out.... Weed and Music... Only Music for me



So on Satuday, October 24th I worked as assistant FOH (front of house, engineer) on the Indonesia stage at the 2009 Cypress Hill Smoke Out. Sounds like a prestigious position, as the FOH is incharge of the sound that leaves the stage and hits the ears of thousands of concert goers, but as assitant well let me give you job description:

*Answer the phone (from stage engineers to us at FOH)
*Get Coffee
*Make sure the security is not letting anyone in our station
*Get Coffee
*Run messages to the stage engineers (literally run) through thousands of people
*Get Coffee
*Pass tape, cd's, and whatever THE MAN needed to him.
*Get Coffee

It was fun though. I thank THE MAN (Patrick Mundy) for allowing me to be of assistance. Between getting coffee I learned a lot. Besides my lungs about to fail because of all the smoke inhalation, it was a super fresh event and I met a great deal of VERY influential people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Press