Proto for Paid Dues

Download "3rd Notice" FREE

October 27, 2009

My Godson... I'm praying he can still have kids

So on October 17th my wife Janine and I went with my best friend Juntao and his wife Trisha, to take their son Jayden (my Godson) to the pumpkin patch at Montclair Plaza. It seems as if Jayden is a little confused on which way to position his body when sliding down a slide. Instead of sitting upright or laying on his back, like the rest of humanity, he decided to slide down on his stomach (and balls), legs first. Jayden, you need to learn the proper way to slide.



I know you can't read, nor comprehend the seriousness of putting that much pressure on you baby makers, but.... I want some grand-godchildren. Holla at me when you learn how to talk.

Uncle Will

No comments:

Post a Comment

Press