Proto for Paid Dues

Download "3rd Notice" FREE

November 17, 2009

Help me find the owner of these shoes!




So... a few days ago I had a bad case of the bubble guts and had to... well.. you know, let go of some extra weight. I feel I'm pretty discreet and considerate in a public restroom. I try to keep the loud gaseous releases, as well as straining noises, to a minimum. Oh, and I'm a proud advocate for the "courtesy flush."

But some people REALLY let go. I didn't catch the noise on camera, but I got these stanky doo doo heads' shoes on film.

I'll give a FREE CD to whoever finds these guys and punches them in the nostrils for me. I guess that's equal punishment for the agony they put mine though.

Will

Hint: They are Cal Poly Pomona students. Possibly music majors?

1 comment:

  1. Terrible. I'm pretty sure that could be illegal. Also...was that your knee? yuck William!

    ReplyDelete

Press